AlfaOBD is a software for the diagnostics of the vehicles produced by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group. Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia cars produced in 1994-2021, and Chrysler / Dodge / Ram / Jeep cars of model years 2005-2021 are supported. Although the software is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides many of the features of the professional scanners.
AlfaOBD natively supports Electronic Control Units (ECU) installed on the FCA group vehicles. The native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing the OBD II generic support which only provides the access to the engine and transmission modules.
AlfaOBD is supported on the Windows PC and Android devices.
The power of a professional diagnostic tool – in your pocket:
AlfaOBD features include:
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of body, dash, code, engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control, etc. and graphical presentation as adjustable plots
- reading of static data: ECU id, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing fault codes, monitoring the system for the appearance of new faults
- active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs. Service light reset, engine oil change, DPF regeneration and many more.
- electronic key and RF remote control programming
Note: Starting from Model Year 2021 (Fiat 500L from MY2021) FCA installs the Security Gateway Module (SGW) which blocks access to diagnostics for the third-party software. There is no software solution yet, as a workaround please use a hardware bypass module (as an example).
Owners of Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio, Fiat 500X/Toro/Jeep Renegade/Compass (MP) : make sure that the bypass supports the second high-speed CAN bus, the one that is connected to the pins 12 and 13 of the car OBD port. The updated version of bypass currently delivered by Zautomotive supports all the CAN buses.
If you have an older Zautomotive model here is how to modify Zautomotive device (thanks to Fulvio from Italy for the solution and the permission to publish it) :
Open the Zautomotive device and solder two wires: connect pins A1 and A2, and connect pins A8 and A9 (see the picture). Modification is the same for the first and the second model of the device.
The software requires a compatible OBD interface. At present the following types of interfaces are supported:
Note: USB interfaces are supported on the Android devices via On-The-Go. Check if your Android device has support for On-The-Go and get a corresponding adapter.
Note: Some WLAN interfaces have built-in support for Android (like OBDLink MX WiFi), the WLAN connection to the other ones is only available from the Android devices having the ad-hoc Wi-Fi support enabled. Before purchasing a WLAN interface for use with the Android version of AlfaOBD please check if it is possible to configure your particular Android device for the ad-hoc Wi-Fi. Typically it requires that the device to be rooted and the Wi-Fi driver replaced with a modified one.
It is recommended to purchase an adapter or set of adapters to be able to communicate to the control units other than those connected to the pin 7 (K-line) and 6 and 14 (CAN high line) of the car OBD plug.
The adapters are available at Electronic-Fuchs.de , Obdauto.fr , or Gendan.co.uk
For the detailed description of the features, installation and use of AlfaOBD for Windows see help which is also included into the download packages.
The help for the Android version is here (English) or here (German).
For more information and support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfaobd v188.8.131.52 (мод разблокировано)
Основная задача приложения – возможность просмотра информации по таким системам, как коробка передач, ABS, приборная панель, система климат – контроля и двигатель. Пользователь может видеть всю статистику использования, а также увидеть неполадки и соответствующие им кодировки.
- Утилита работает с автомобилями Fiat Group;
- Возможна диагностика электронных блоков машины;
- Позволяет считывать огромное количество данных о техническом состоянии машины;
- Демо – версия работает всего 15 минут, в платной версии функционал значительно расширен;
- Работает с любыми актуальными версиями Android.